Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.06.2012, 22:27   #13
rdizz
Registrierter Benutzer

iTrader-Bewertung: (0)
rdizz befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
AW: My MA70 490ps 7MGTE (english)

Zitat:
you have a really nice car, but what I dont understand, where is your Turbo-A engine? The frontcut you bought, was it a real turbo-a frontcut or just a black supra?
From what I was told from the importer is the original Turbo-A was involved in a crash in japan with this motor (and the R154 osgiken straight cut gearbox including os giken ts2cd twin plate clutch, all of which I removed after breaking it drifting) the original owner then removed the engine and gearbox to another ma70 that was originally automatic and had a digital dash.

I confirmed this when I did the engine conversion because when I removed the ECU from the front cut it was marked as Turbo-A ECU, had a MAP sensor instead of AFM and larger throttle body. From doing some research about this ecu I found that it most likely has a Blitz remap because it hits boost cut at 21.7PSI

Another 2 things that confirmed the engine was not in an original turbo-A body was an automatic gearbox control unit I found in the floor under the passenger seat, and the engine number did not match the chassis number.
rdizz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten