Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.06.2012, 15:27   #7
Tyandriel
Registrierter Benutzer

Benutzerbild von Tyandriel

iTrader-Bewertung: (27)
Tyandriel wird schon bald berühmt werden Tyandriel wird schon bald berühmt werden
AW: My MA70 490ps 7MGTE (english)

they´re "illegal" here, too. Any change to the air induction and/or the exhaust has to be approved by a technical inspector (TÜV, KÜS, Dekra etc.).
Also any change of parts having influence on emmisions (exhaust gases, acoustics, lights).
So BOVs can be changed here, but you have to get an okay. Rather hard, since they always want to have some kind of paper wich reads "all testet fine by official blablabla using this part in car x, y and z blablabla", wich surely doesn´t exist for a MA70 here.

But don´t worry that much, imported cars have other/lighter requirements to fulfil. I guess, you have to make a "full inspection", which isn´t really cheap (I think it was something between 300-1000€), but then everything is legal on your car. Future changes will then be hard to legalize, unfortunately :-/

I think, there will be an answer to you here by sbd. who does this imports professionally It´s definitely possible to legalize heavily customized, imported cars here. Even with customisations that wouldn´t be legal if made to cars bought & changed originally in germany :-/

Yep, would be nice to meet you then, too I keep you up to date, since the planning is not finished yet!

p.s.: /me too late, suprafan 4tw