Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.07.2005, 17:46   #13
DJ_Stoke
Registrierter Benutzer

iTrader-Bewertung: (0)
DJ_Stoke befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Das Habe ich gerade von meinem Verkäufer geschickt bekommen!
Wenn ichs richtig verstehe kontroliert autoscout den wagen?!?!? häää

I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I'll go to a Autoscout24-Shipping Location and leave the car onto your name and with your address as the intended receiver.
2. Autoscout24-Shipping will check the car, also the legal papers to see that everything is ok with it.
B. You will receive a notification from Autoscout24-Shipping as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the icar has been checked.
1. After that, you will have to make a money transfer via Western
Union on my name, as a guarantee, and send the payment information to Autoscout24-Shipping.
2. Autoscout24-Shipping will verify the Money Transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
3. After you will receive the car and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct Autoscout24-Shipping to release the payment information to me, so I can collect my money.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the car , if the car will not be as you expected to be, or you will not be happy with the purchase, you can return the car to Autoscout24-Shipping with no expenses.
The car will be shipped with a return policy for 14 days, days in what you can inspect it. I am sure that this won`t happend since the condition of the car is very good, but this is a guarantee from my part for you.
The transaction will be covered by Autoscout24, we will transact through Autoscout24 and if you agree to purchase it Autoscout24 will contact you to confirm you the safety of the transaction, will contact you with the approval of the transaction in what will confirm you that you can make this transaction with me using Autoscout24-Shipping Services.
Get back to me at your earliest convenience

Was meint ihr dazu?
DJ_Stoke ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten