Alt 25.03.2006, 04:16   #8
SavageDK
Registrierter Benutzer

iTrader-Bewertung: (0)
SavageDK befindet sich auf einem aufstrebenden Ast
Zitat:
Zitat von Lolek
Hi Michael.

Right now I am doing my tour in KOSOVO. But I will go home in 3 weeks.

I am looking forward to work on my car again. My lady needs a lot of work. Oggy just picked up some motor parts from our engine work shop in Danmark.

And of couse I will join the meeting if my car is ready and I am in Germany. I have got some excercises in the USA and Canada in summer (low level flying in 10m - I have to go over there).

But anyway we have to meet each other together with OGGY. We have got some good stuff build in our cars recently

And we can't find a dyno to check out our Ladys!

See You.

LOLEK

Hey man, I didnt know you were a pilot! You are a very lucky man! You fly on the ground in your Supra and in a Tornado is it? That has to be one of the most exciting jobs ever! I envy you! Please dont crash into anything during your NAP training! Most tree's are higher than 10 meters

Sorry we didnt meet up at ESM2005, i was busy supplying the english crew with beer And what did i get out of that? My car was covered in flags and what not

Im really looking forward to see what you did to your cars. Your 3 mk 3's were a big hit at ESM05 Beautifull cars! But so are all mk3's

remember the video is still at www.wlnet.co.uk!!

Sincerly,
Michael

Geändert von SavageDK (25.03.2006 um 04:27 Uhr).
SavageDK ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten